Now hiring two youth to join GAP Inc and Studio 393 as Green Team Staff for summer
Green Team Job Description:
- 20-27 Hours/Week
- Schedule will vary (some evenings & weekends required)
- June 6 - August 31, 2016
Eligibility: Must be a youth aged 15-29, living in Manitoba and legally entitled to work in Canada (valid Social Insurance Number).
- Assist with summer st.ART programming at Graffiti Gallery and satellite
- studios (gathering supplies, preparing activities, mentoring youth)
- Basic maintenance (cleaning, assisting with install / take down of art
- Assisting with data entry
- Assisting with delivery of summer outreach initiatives, including downtown
- and north end festivals and events
- Outreach & distribution of publicity materials, including posters and
- Community beautification projects (community murals, etc.)
If you are an artist/musician and interested in working with youth, this job is for YOU. Apply today!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter with two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday May 20, 2016.
Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.